Logo PR.S Short Sleeved Jersey
Uniting comfort and high performance with super lightweight stretch fibres that work with your body to keep you fresh and dry while you focus on the ride.
- Designed for elite cyclists with range-topping performance for aerodynamics and a focus for lightness and speed
- Ale Body Mapping technology combines specific fabrics with anatomic study to ensure performance and perfect fit
- Micro Aero technology is made with an incredibly lightweight and stretchy polyester with a soft and smooth surface, very comfortable on the skin. The micro holes structure ensures air flow while riding which also allows quick drying
- Rapid dry carbon provides a feeling of comfort, absorbing and dissipating the electrostatic charges. It protects against UV rays. It is naturally anti-bacterial and speeds up humidity evaporation, keeping the skin fresh and dry
- Patented fabric that's lightweight, breathable, bi-elastic and made of micro-fibre to perfectly adhere to the body. The particular 3D multiwall structure facilitates aerodynamics by reducing drag
- Raw Cut sleeves for optimised aerodynamics, perfect adhesion to the arm and lightweight
- Low collar avoids irritation to the neck
- The J-stability system is used with a technical carbon fabric outside and pierced fabric inside to ensure superior breathability. These fabrics keep the garment in place during a ride meaning a perfect fit as well
- Reflective details on the arms and central rear pocket so you can be seen easily at any hour of the day
- Cam-Lock Zip ensures the zip stays in your chosen position and never opens accidentally
- 3 Rear Pockets for all your riding essentials
Fit and Collection:
Tested and designed in collaboration with World Tour level athletes, PR.S offers range-topping performance and aerodynamics, with a focus on lightness, speed and the latest fabric innovations. With its Body Mapping technology and anatomic construction, PR.S fits like a second skin.
Ale's size guide can be found here: https://aleclothing.com/sizeguide
Details and Materials:
- Recommended temperature: 20/35 degrees
- Main fabric composition: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Weight: 110g
- Washing machine at 30 degrees
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry clean/ iron/ tumble dry
- Wash similar colours together
Delivery & Returns
With the exception of club customised apparel and pre orders - All orders placed on our website are dispatched within 1 working day
FREE UK Mainland Delivery
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Custom apparel is non returnable. However, in the unfortunate event that your item arrives damaged please contact us immediately, so we can resolve it quickly for you.