Created for the most demanding cyclists. Maximum performance with the finest fit possible to support muscles on a ride.
- Designed for elite cyclists who want no compromise for their cycling kit
- Ale Body Mapping technology combines specific fabrics with anatomic study to ensure performance and perfect fit
- Patented fabrics selected created for lightness and high wear resistance whilst providing the correct degree of compression and muscle support during a ride
- Open bibs are pierced for improved sweating control. Minimise layers in the warmer season.
- W8HF seatpad specifically for women to completely protect against shocks on the road. With flexible lateral wings that provide comfort and freedom of movement
Fit and Collection:
This capsule collection brings together a selection of unique garments, which all stand out for individual concepts, features, materials and cutting-edge finishes. It brings to the road, truly innovative garments designed and developed in Ale's research centre with a strong focus on technology you won't find with any other brand. Featuring Body Mapping technology and anatomic construction, R-EV1 fits like a second skin.
Ale's size guide can be found here: https://aleclothing.com/sizeguide
Details and Materials:
- Recommended temperature: 18-30 degrees
- Weight: 155g
- Main fabric composition: 70% polyamide, 30% elastane
Washing machine at 30 degrees
Do not use bleach
Do not dry clean/ iron/ tumble dry
Wash similar colours together
Delivery & Returns
With the exception of club customised apparel and pre orders - All orders placed on our website are dispatched within 1 working day
FREE UK Mainland Delivery
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Custom apparel is non returnable. However, in the unfortunate event that your item arrives damaged please contact us immediately, so we can resolve it quickly for you.