- The face mask is made of an Elastane Polyester fabric. It has an anti-drop and anti-splash treatment.
- It can be washed at 40 ° with tumble drying to reactivate the anti-drop treatment or, in the absence of a dryer, reactivate with a steam iron for 5 seconds.
- It is washable up to 20 times.
- The face mask is for the exclusive use of the community, it cannot be used for sanitary use and must be used always respecting the rules of safety and social distancing.
- IT IS NOT A SURGICAL MASK.
The UK distributor Paligap and Aleclothing.com will donate profits made on each mask sold, to NHS charities. These masks have not been bought as a profit-making product.